Become GIPS Compliant And Verified
Thorough and Efficient, On-Site GIPS Verification by Senior GIPS Specialists
Spaulding Verification Services takes your firm’s claim of compliance and GIPS® verification very seriously, and we do not offer “rubber stamp” verifications. In addition to GIPS verification and composite examinations, we also offer non-GIPS verification for firms that cannot or choose not to claim compliance with the GIPS standards.
By choosing Spaulding Verification Services as their verifier, our clients deal only with experienced, senior-level professionals. Our verifiers were chosen to conduct training for the CFA Institute on the GIPS Standards and are heavily involved with the Standards. We are available to our clients year-round to answer questions and provide support. If you want to become compliant, we can help you move toward compliance with confidence.
Our verifiers average more than 20 years industry experience, and have worked with all types of managers. We have clients throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Middle East, with assets under management ranging from less than $100 million to more than $700 billion.
With The Spaulding Group you get:
- Senior level professionals conducting your GIPS verification.
- GIPS verifications that are conducted on-site.
- GIPS verifications that are done by people, not computers.
- Increased confidence that your firm is truly compliant, not “rubber stamped”.
- A firm that has been doing verifications since 1992.
- A firm with a global reputation for excellence.
Whether you are considering a change in verifiers, looking to be verified for the first time, or want to become compliant, The Spaulding Group can help. You can be confident that we will provide superior service at a competitive price. For more information and a detailed no obligation proposal, please complete our GIPS verification questionnaire or contact Christopher Spaulding, 732-873-5700; CSpaulding@SpauldingGrp.com.
Verified, but are you really compliant?
If you are going to make the investment to have your claim of compliance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) verified, doesn’t it make sense to select a verifier who will do a quality job and provide you with added assurance that you truly are compliant?
Red flags that you may have an unqualified verifier
- Every year they bring in new staff to conduct your verification, who are often junior-level, and, you get to train them!
- You have to answer the same questions year after year.
- You are aware of problems that your verifier does not find.
- Your verifier avoids answering your questions or providing guidance.
- While it is nice to get their GIPS verification report saying everything is fine, you are concerned that you may not actually be compliant.