This class is two full days devoted to this increasingly important topic. Attendees will walk away with practical knowledge and an understanding of how to apply the tools necessary to calculate performance measurement attribution and interpret the results. If you are a CFA or CIPM, you will receive 12 CE credits for this class. CPAs will receive 15 CPE credits from NASBA. The class typically runs from 8:30 am-5:00 pm.
Training and Dates
October 13-14, 2016 – San Francisco, CA
December 8-9, 2016 – New Brunswick, NJ
CFA Institute has approved this program, offered by The Spaulding Group, for 12 CE credit hours. If you are a CFA Institute member, CE credit for your participation in this program will be automatically recorded in your CE tracking tool.
- WHAT PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT ATTRIBUTION IS AND HOW IT’S USED
- EQUITY ATTRIBUTION
- GEOMETRIC VS. ARITHMETIC
- HOLDINGS VS. TRANSACTIONS-BASED
- FIXED INCOME ATTRIBUTION
- CURRENCY ATTRIBUTION
- OTHER ATTRIBUTION CONCEPTS
- USING THE RESULTS
- OTHER FACTORS TO CONSIDER
- FINDING AN PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT ATTRIBUTION SYSTEM
- THE FUTURE OF PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT ATTRIBUTION
In addition to receiving a student guide that contains the details of the class presentation, each student receives supporting reference material to take back with them including:
· A Performance, Attribution and Risk Measurement Reference Guide, a handy pocket reference.
· Copies of selected articles from The Journal of Performance Measurement®,
· and because this is a hands on class, with student exercises, you’ll receive a calculator too!
Upon completion of this course you will earn
15 CPE Credits and/ or 12 PD Credits
The Spaulding Group is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.