The Industry’s Only Highly Interactive Membership Group Exclusively For Performance And Risk Measurement Professionals
If you’re looking for a place where you can interact with, and learn from, peers in the industry while discussing ideas and issues with people who understand your role and its challenges, then you need to apply for membership in the Performance Measurement Forum.
The Performance Measurement Forum is where performance measurement professionals examine important topics in an atmosphere conducive to information exchange. Members engage with industry leaders to explore a variety of performance and risk topics, implementation strategies, management challenges, and policy solutions that directly apply and influence their proficiencies and effectiveness.
The Performance Measurement Forum is a one-of-a-kind learning and information exchange environment with the capabilities and resources to give today’s performance measurement professionals the knowledge necessary to benefit themselves and their organizations.
This group was founded in 1998, and has become the place for performance industry leaders to discuss various performance, attribution, risk, regulatory, and GIPS topics as well as learn from the knowledge base that each person brings to the table. Since the beginning, the forum has contributed to enhancing the role of performance in the investment industry. For example:
- Developed attribution standards / recommendations
- Developed error correction recommendations
- Began the development of a certification program for performance measurement professionals, which has since been turned over to the CFA Institute to be used in the CIPM certification program.
- Formed working groups for hedge fund performance, vendor RFPs, and the Internal Rate of Return (IRR).
Our forum combines the talents of our industry’s leading thinkers and practitioners while providing an information network unrivaled in the industry. The forum meets twice a year in both North America and Europe, and each meeting lasts a day and a half.
2017 Forum Schedule:
- April 27-28, 2017 – Seattle, WA (NA)
- June 22-23, 2017 – Vienna, Austria (EMEA)
- November 9-10, 2017 – Rome, Italy (EMEA)
- November 16-17, 2017 – Orlando, FL (NA)